WHO WE ARE
Uniting America.org – We are Americans of Hispanic descent, treasuring our liberty and, together with our American brethren, are fascinated, inspired and fortified by the concept of “We the People.” We commit to the wisdom and foresight of America’s founders, establishing a government of the people, by the people, and for the people — and not a government at the people.
To promote a national reality that Hispanics are applauded as a remarkable culture of ethnically upright, self-reliant, family-focused, and spiritually strong people.
To engage in, and at times, lead a national debate of preserving the American dream for future generations of Hispanic Americans.
- Promote fiscal responsibility throughout all levels of government and public service,
- Promote public policy that strengthens quality of life, quality employment, and quality education,
- Promote an inclusive, transparent and participatory approach in formulating public policy,
- Promote core community awareness and understanding of public policy issues,
- Promote programs that support a well-informed electorate,
- Publicly address issues and concerns to the Uniting America’s mission and,
- Support philosophically aligned candidates and initiatives.